Monday, September 28, 2009

Intermission - but please read

Recently (within the past 2 or 3 months) I read a post on a US mommy blog which encouraged parents to take advantage of a scheme in the US which subsidises eye tests for children. I made a mental note of it, and thought "if I don't remember the details, I can always google it". Sadly, google hasn't helped me with this one.

Was it YOU who wrote that post? Or can you remember where it was, if you read it too? The scheme had a snappy and memorable name like I can see, or Can you see?, or Eyes R Us. Snappy but, as it turns out, not terribly memorable.

Mommy-brain, mommy-brain, mommy-brain...

3 comments:

  1. I have to say I've never heard of it but will keep my eyes open. Oops sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weirdly I remember that post, remember thinking what a good idea. Anyway, found it at 2 Brits, 2 Yanks and 2 Dogs. Hope it is the one you were looking for.

    http://fergiesims.blogspot.com/2009/07/eye-for-eye.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Brit in Bosnia.

    What a marvellous thing the blogging community is!

    ReplyDelete