Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nomination

Well, this is embarrassing. I've been nominated for an award. It's for being "Inspirational". That's very lovely, and it means a lot to me. A... Lot... The embarrassing thing is that I'm just about to post a very ranty post about the trivial subject of my least favourite toy in the world. So if you've clicked over here thinking "Ooooh, I need a bit of "inspirational", I'll see what this Iota Quota blog is all about", then you'll be somewhat disappointed (as they say in America).

But thank you, whosoever of you nominated me. You all are fab. If you want to vote for me, you can click here.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Very well deserved. I didn't have time to do any nominating this year but will go and do some voting, for sure (and for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done! I have already nominated, and voted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant and very well deserved! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! And you do inspire to buy the right toys AS WELL as in other areas.

    ReplyDelete