Friday, October 28, 2011

Calling all Hawaiians, New Hampshirites and Vermonters

I have a list of the 50 US states. Whenever we see a car licence plate from another state, we cross that name off the list. (I know. Hours of fun for all the family.) After nearly five years, there are three remaining states: Hawaii, New Hampshire and Vermont. So if you're from New Hampshire or Vermont, and are planning an across-the-continent road trip (it could happen, you might be fed up with your autumn colours), please get in touch. I could design you a route that passes nearby me, and we could rendezvous. All I need is to see your licence plate.

As for Hawaii, well, you were always going to be a challenge.

.

8 comments:

  1. Can't help you, but I'm going to Vermont again at Christmas, so I'll buy you one of those souvenir license plates and send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. We do that too. You wouldn't believe how many people drive through Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'd help if I could, but alas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I be in the 'Old Hampshire' numberplate crew? Wish we had the same numberplate thing in the UK, very boring not being able to tell where cars come from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I forgot all about this game we used to play as well. And living in Minnesota we also go the Canadian provinces. I can't remember if we ever saw Hawaii, but probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, I'd love to move to Hawaii. And here's another reason why. Thanks, Iota.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Def trip to Hawaii just thinking about it makes me feel all warm!

    ReplyDelete