Sunday, October 28, 2007

Awards

These awards are definitely reasons to be cheerful. Getting awards is marvellous for the morale, exciting for the ego, superlative for the self. The embarrassing thing is that some of them date back a little while, so I apologise for being slow in collecting them. It's partly because I keep writing blog posts which are on the long side already, and I haven't wanted to make them even longer by adding an award to the bottom. It's partly because anything which involves uploading images is inherently a bit scary - but as you will see, I've overcome the fear, and can now display brightly coloured little squares on my blog with the best of them.

A big thank you to all who have bestowed the awards on me. Please don't think that the delay in collecting them is an indication of ingratitude. I also have a nasty niggling feeling that I have missed somebody, and if that is the case, I apologise and hope you'll be lenient. Again, take it as a sign of incompetence, not ingratitude.

Shall I just shut up now and show you the awards?


This one from Rotten Correspondent







This one from Beta Mum and Mother at Large










This one from Mya and Kaycie












These two from Annie















This one from Laurie











Oo er Missus. Intellectually stimulating. Or was that intellectually simulating, perhaps?

Look at them, standing obediently in a tidy column. Lovely. Thank you all.

12 comments:

  1. Crikey! And the award for the most awards goes to.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. kind of fun to show them all at once. riches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh clever, clever girl. Wish I could get anything to stand in nice neat row like that: pencils in a draw, files on a shelf, papers in a file for that matter, children ... well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know, I am sort of basking in the glow that I know someone who has got that many awards!! Lucky me to have you as a friend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. It took me a while to figure out how to get things posted properly in the sidebar, so I understand completely.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done. Just like buses, eh? Felicitations!

    Mya x

    ReplyDelete
  7. blimin eck you are one popular lady! they do look impressive all lined up like that. Congrats and no more than you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done..now don't forget to dust them off on occasion. Or to take them back out of the closet when we call round to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the intellectually stimulating one which goes for that rather more thought-provoking landscape than primary coloured rivals. Well done with each and every one, though. Would go along with all sentiments expressed. Am sure there'll be many more to come....

    ReplyDelete