Saturday, December 3, 2011

12 Days of Blogging

Everybody is at it. Hot Cross Mum, The Potty Diaries, Nappy Valley in New York and Expat Mum. They've all come up with versions of the 12 Days of Christmas. I wanted to join their club, so I've done one of my own, about blogging.

Incidentally I have, actually, already done a truncated version of the well-loved carol, counting down the body parts I've lost, but that was a long time ago: (all my hair, 4 wisdom teeth, 3 moles, 2 boobs, and a lymph node, I believe it went.)

Anyhoo, here is one about blogging. I'm going to cut to the chase, and start at the 12th day.

On the 12th day of Christmas, my bloggy friend sent to me:

12 Tumblrs Tumblring
11 DiggIts Digging
10 Blogger Updates
9 Wordpress Downloads
8 RSS feeds
7 Pics a-Flickr
6 Tweets re-tweeted
5 BritMums Live!
4 Angry Birds
3 Facebook Friends
2 Gurgle Loves
And a Rise in my Site Meteree!

.

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant, Iota, I see a whole new career for you.
    Btw, you are my neighbour on the Tots100 thingy, I have just realised. Hello neighbour! Cup of tea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meteree?!?!? Oh you cheat. But very good all the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good. Keep 'em coming! You must make it an annual tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The countdown to Xmas has begun in earnest now, it seems, in the virtual, as well as the 'real' world! Nice little carol! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant as ever, but not a patch on John Julius Norwich... and if you don't know it I will absolutely have to send it to you, no excuses allowed. (you can google it clearly, but it needs Quentin Blake's illustrations - what doesn't? - for the full effect).

    ReplyDelete