Monday, May 21, 2007

Ready, Steady, Blog

Starting a blog. Rather intimidating. Best to pick a moment when I have enough time to think and write, digest and compose.

It's still less than 6 months since we moved to the US. It's less than one month since we moved house. There are boxes to be unpacked. There are piles of unpacked things to be put away. The children have just started their summer holidays. My parents-in-law have come from England for two weeks. We're about to transfer our technological life from an aging laptop to a new computer.

Ideal.

1 comment:

  1. welcome, iota, and sorry to see you've not got any comments on this. I've only found you because you commented on exmoorjane's blog, and I'm glad I did.

    Blogs being what blogs are, I started at the beginning and then thought I ought to skip to the end to see how it started - I suppose they're a bit like Time's Arrow by Martin Amis, which I read a long time ago and seem to remember being very precocious, but it was a novel written from the end of the story back to the beginning, in reverse, as it were. Perhaps he'd discovered blogging all those years ago and thought something would come of it?

    You would think, wouldn't you, with all the technology that Blogger has at its disposal, that it would be possible for them to create something that made it possible to post blogs in chronoloogical order?

    Anyway, a long-winded welcome - have we seen you blogging before, either here or in CL?

    ReplyDelete